What is Strike Readiness?
Strike readiness is about being prepared for a strike, before a possible strike ever occurs. This is done by optimizing your existing security personnel and equipment, and designing and implementing rapid deployment strategies that will significantly enhance your security while reducing the costs associated with the traditional deployment of a strike security team. SECURaGLOBE is helping to bring all of your company readiness issues into focus by combining the expertise of our Certified Protection Professionals (CPP’s) with that of our security camera video experts. Our CPP’s have spent over 40 thousand hours working and managing work stoppage and strike security while our security camera video experts who have been trained by various camera manufacturers and the Law Enforcement Video Association (LEVA) in video evidence capturing, enhancement and management.
Benefits of Strike Readiness
SECURaGLOBE’s strike readiness services will provide your company with a multitude of benefits. Strike readiness will help you optimize your security camera system to include the area where the picket line would be during a strike. Even if a strike is avoided, your security cameras will remain optimized and provide enhanced security coverage of any facility as well as provide you with the ability of a rapid deployment remote guard service, and eliminating any pre deployment security costs. Strike readiness reduces the requirements for other security measures during a strike. As well, by optimizing and or installing security cameras beforehand, it allows you to have a lower amount of security guards on site during the strike which will further reduce costs.
With SECURaGLOBE’s strike readiness services, you will receive:
- Work stoppage specific Threat Risk Assessment
- A full strike readiness checklist plan
- Complete vendor agnostic readiness security recommendations and estimated daily costs
- Access to picket line monitoring rapid deployment kits that will monitor picket lines 24/7, 365 and can be securely viewed remotely form anywhere.
- Virtual guard services that can monitor picket line and gather specific evidence required at a substantial cost reduction from on site guards
- Virtual guard tours that can remotely patrol your property
- Video analytics that can electronically monitor picket line and provide email alerts of trespassers and or other unwanted behaviours.
Strike Readiness Kits
With SECURaGLOBE’s strike readiness kits, can be rent a kit to temporarily set up cameras that will be removed after the strike is over. We offer two types of strike readiness kits.
1. Rapid Deployment Kit
This kit is perfect for companies that have an imposing strike where they do not want to install a large infrastructure of cameras. This kit includes:
- Recording Mechanism
- Virtual Guard Readiness
- Remote Viewing Capabilities
With this kit, the cameras are directed at the location of picket lines in order to capture evidence. These cameras will run as long as the picket line takes place. The cameras will run 24/7 gathering evidence and storing it on a server.
2. CCTV Picket Line Deployment Kit
The CCTV Picket Line Deployment Kit includes:
- Outside cameras specifically positioned to monitor the picket line or perimeter of the building
- Video Analytics – a way to use video to count people or develop an event (ex. if a person crosses the picket line
This kit provides the ability to create alarms so when a person does something that is not right, you can create an alarm that will alert you. For example, if people are walking right to left, but a person goes left to right instead, an alarm will alert you of the matter. This kit also has the ability to program a license plate number into the system, and when that plate enters an area an alert will be sent off to warn you.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/10/d291321896/htdocs/secureglobe/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399